Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Raymond Lam ready bed challenge with Ah Sa


Raymond Lam ready bed challenge with Ah Sa

Yesterday Raymond Lam, Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and Wong Cho Lam arrived at the movie theater for a 'thank ticket' action on their new movie . At the movie theater, Raymond was surrounded by more than 10 fans, crowding in line to get into the theater.

As for Raymond and Ah Sa's kiss scene, asked if he felt that it wasn't intense enough and would want to give more surprises to audience? He said: "Well have to wait for the next movie. (Bed scene?) Possible. Modern films can easily relax yourself for the scene, but for costume films, it's rather hard to do bed scenes. I feel that movies is more to life, but this movie's selling point is not the kiss scenes." Earlier it was said that Joey and Ah Sa will rip off Raymond's leg hair for high box office sales and teased that he can keep his leg hair for the meantime. Raymond smiled: "Hope it gets even better in the box office, I can sacrifice my leg hair too, how's that?"

Ah Sa said that she enjoyed the filming process, less worried about other things. Towards Raymond's comment about a bed scene, going more intense, at first Ah Sa did not believe he would say such thing, then she laughed: "Ok! If it's necessary for the scene, then I don't mind, but I'm really scared, he has too many fans, he's a Prince Charming. (Your Prince Charming?) I can only answer yes! (Got electrified by him?) Electrify? Many times, electrified so much I lost all my hair."

Ah Sa expressed that this is the first time she's 'running through theaters' in HK, but she has done so in Mainland while promoting before. Asked how she promotes? She said: "I don't really know, maybe tell Raymond to run nude, he has so many fans. Joey and I running nude, probably no one wants to see. We'll just stand aside and cheer for him!"


Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

No comments:

Post a Comment